In a recent interview with Uproxx, singer Coco Jones expressed appreciation for the unexpected trajectory of her career. She shared that her journey has not always gone as planned, but it has often turned out better than she could have imagined.
Now, fans of Jones can look forward to more surprises as she headlines her North American “What I Didn’t Tell You Tour”. Responding to fan requests, Jones announced on social media platform X (previously known as Twitter) and Instagram Stories that the second leg of her tour is official, with new dates and cities added.
The second US leg of the tour is set to kick off on October 23 at the Theatre Of The Living Arts in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It will cover 11 cities before concluding on November 12 in Houston, Texas. Tickets can be purchased online.
Fans can get ready for Jones’ “What I Didn’t Tell You Tour Part II” by reviewing the setlist from the first leg of her tour. The new tour dates are as follows:
– October 23: Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre Of The Living Arts
– October 24: Raleigh, NC @ Lincoln Theatre
– October 26: Washington, DC @ The Fillmore Silver Spring
– October 29: Atlanta, GA @ One Music Fest
– October 31: Baltimore, MD @ Rams Head Live!
– November 1: Richmond, VA @ The National
– November 3: Charlotte, NC @ The Underground
– November 4: Greensboro, NC @ AT&T State University
– November 6: Indianapolis, IN @ Deluxe At Old National Centre
– November 7: Cleveland, OH @ House Of Blues
– November 9: St. Louis, MO @ Delmar Hall
– November 12: Houston, TX @ Honeyland Festival